Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pinto Row

Yesterday a friend asked me for gardening tips - how would I know?? I am only an amateur and I kill my fair share of plants. hahaha! That is what I don't write about here. But I am ever grateful for google and as a friend said on FB "google knows everything!" That would be my tip - whatever you don't know ask Google. :))

All the pinto beans are out in various stages of growth. Of course No. 1 is towering above the rest and even the papaya seedlings but I hope the seedlings can cope with the hot afternoon sun and not wilt.



The umbrella gang ie. some toadstools have taken to the potato seedling and today is the second day I saw them. I carefully extracted them and hoped that their spores are not in the ground and they will not sprout again tomorrow morning. I used to like toadstools when I was a kid and thought them to be part of the fairy kingdom as in the Enid Blyton's favourite stories. Now I am kind of worried as to the effect they may have on my food plot.



A tiny papaya forest - if I were a fairy these would be trees :)

No comments:

Post a Comment