Sunday, February 13, 2011

Underground

Planted some more papaya seeds in the garden this morning O_O . I think I got at least 100 papaya seedlings poking their shoots out of the soil.

While digging up one aloe to raise its bed, discovered that the tumeric ginger plant is rooting all over the garden. Very aggressive! But I think that will mean that I will soon get lots of tumeric ginger. Supposedly ginger drink made from it has very beneficial properties like anti-aging etc.

Cleared up some tiles and I think the garden is ready for new residents tomorrow when I will most like go and get some of the plants on the wanted list.

Yesterday snipped off most of the ripe chillies to give away to a neighbour. Not much but rather potent - they can be added to other chillies to make sambal belacan!

No comments:

Post a Comment