Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Life of it own

The garden has taken over with creepers going for the sun on whatever clear space they can conquer. The flowers have bloomed and the pollinators have been visiting - the bees, wasps and ants!

Some seedlings and plants have died - the Thai Hot chilli and new capsicum seedlings have withered while the cherry tomato is dying and I feel so helpless. I think there is a spot near the centre of the plot that has a high fatality rate - why?

The big bright yellow blooms have been attracting scary big bees and wasp (I think).



The sweetest of pink for the pinto bean's blooms. Now, when will the first successful fruit appear? You can be sure that I will be eagerly looking out for it.


BTW, I seem to have no luck with the pumpkin seeds I sowed 10 days ago. :(

There are now lots of earthworms in the soil - skinny ones though!

No comments:

Post a Comment